December 01, 2003

A COSTLY BIRTHDAY GIFT....

10 more hours to go for my b'day... and on today morn, I got the birthday gift parcel from my parents... The gift was sent by Fedex... Hey! Fedex service is really wonderful... and too punctual. The parcel was delivered at my door step at sharp 10:30 am as mentioned in the website.... In the gift box, I could find delicious sweets from the best sweet shop in Chennai... more than 4 freaky T-shirts, few documents,sweaters, CDs, books and other stufff... Its a great gift from my parents and sis. Thanks a lot ! They are tooo good !

A costlier gift is... a laptop. I found a nice deal for a laptop with the highest config seen so far from Dell . There was a $450 rebate for 5150 model of Dell Inspiron series. So.... I was fast to act on it. I got permission from my parents....At once, they agreed and gave me complete freedom to purchase the stuff... I then spoke to Rajesh anna regarding the config and discussed with him about how good was deal. Finally... we all decided to get that laptop. It was overall a spontaneous and a fast decision taken to purchase this laptop....

0 Comments: