May 24, 2006

Reading more news than ever...

Wow... I am reading more news on internet than ever before. Thanks to rss feeds, and the underlying technologies. There is a great deal of information that keeps me busy all day long on internet. Until a little long ago, I used to wonder how I can make the best use of internet. The answer is here with RSS feeds (especially Digg.com).

There is news on my browser's homepage, some on my Google Desktop Widget, and finally some on my RSS reader. I also get to read articles, learn new vocabulary, know famous quotes, see comics, and stay on the edge of information.

Certainly, Knowledge is Power. The emergence of News-aggregators makes it easy to find the information I am interested in. The following are the RSS feeds that I keep track of...

  • Word of the Day
  • Quote of the Day
  • Techcrunch
  • Engadget
  • Express India
  • Blognicient Technology top blog articles
  • Slashdot
  • Yahoo Tech News
  • Digg
  • Flickr Images
  • Comics
  • Weather (Dallas and India)
  • ...
As you can see, my focus is more on Tech news...

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀PRETTY GIRL 台北酒店經紀人 ,禮服店 酒店兼差PRETTY GIRL酒店公關 酒店小姐 彩色爆米花酒店兼職,酒店工作 彩色爆米花酒店經紀, 酒店上班,酒店工作 PRETTY GIRL酒店喝酒酒店上班 彩色爆米花台北酒店酒店小姐 PRETTY GIRL酒店上班酒店打工PRETTY GIRL酒店打工酒店經紀 彩色爆米花