May 12, 2006

Cosmican

'COSMICAN'... What was the first thing that came to your mind on looking at this word?

I am thinking of 'COSMICAN' to be my cyber-name. You will not find this word in a dictionary. My friend (Vinoth) and I coined this word and assigned to it, the apparent meaning 'A member of the Universe'. Hmm... we had to coin a new one as I was trying to find a word that associates me not to a subset of minds, or any specific geographical area (country).

I instead wanted to bear a name that represents the super-set of all groups & entities. So, we came up with the name 'COSMICAN'. I feel it also reflects a higher level of thought, and a broader perspective. Do I sound justified?

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Definitely u do. ;)

snehaKrishna said...

Yes, Good name...

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀PRETTY GIRL 台北酒店經紀人 ,禮服店 酒店兼差PRETTY GIRL酒店公關 酒店小姐 彩色爆米花酒店兼職,酒店工作 彩色爆米花酒店經紀, 酒店上班,酒店工作 PRETTY GIRL酒店喝酒酒店上班 彩色爆米花台北酒店酒店小姐 PRETTY GIRL酒店上班酒店打工PRETTY GIRL酒店打工酒店經紀 彩色爆米花