April 12, 2006

Thirst for Accomplishments

The greatest use of life is to spend it for something that will outlast it
- William James (1842 - 1910)
There is so much that one can accomplish, and there is a whole lot to be accomplished. Yet, we end up having so little to our credit. Yesterday, I happened to browse through blogs of several folks who are of nearly my age. I was very surprised to find out their long list of accomplishments, and their contribution to society, in addition to their successful career path. It is a measure of how distinguished can a person be from the rest.

Let me now dig into the specifics... Here are some folks with same interests, similar educational background, and an equivalent job as mine. But what they have to their credit is more noteworthy.
Check out their websites to learn more about them. Btw, just in case if you are curious to know about my accomplishments, its all here. I feel good about myself when I listed them out, especially those certifications that I have. But, I know for sure that I can do lot more than just those. I'm now very inspired to do more, and am striving hard for it.

My plan of action is to develop a handful of freeware that uses some of the latest technologies related to Java. This is all I need to get back in race with those whom I admire for their accomplishments. I know its not easy... Let me see how hard can it get in putting my plan to action.

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm been following ur blog for quite some time now..I just wanted to say thatI really respect u and ur ideas!Thanks for sharing..and enriching my life.

-Seema
seema1312@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I've been following ur blog for quite some time now..I just wanted to say thatI really respect u and ur ideas!Thanks for sharing..and enriching my life.

-Seema
seema1312@gmail.com

Seshu Karthick said...

Hey Seema... I'm glad to know, and it makes me feel good. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀PRETTY GIRL 台北酒店經紀人 ,禮服店 酒店兼差PRETTY GIRL酒店公關 酒店小姐 彩色爆米花酒店兼職,酒店工作 彩色爆米花酒店經紀, 酒店上班,酒店工作 PRETTY GIRL酒店喝酒酒店上班 彩色爆米花台北酒店酒店小姐 PRETTY GIRL酒店上班酒店打工PRETTY GIRL酒店打工酒店經紀 彩色爆米花