March 09, 2004

READY TO GET MY LICENCE...

Y'day, I along with my friends (Vijay and Sushil) got the Instructional Permit at TXDPS (Texas Department of Public Safety)... All that I need now is a driving practice for a day before I get my Texas Driving Licence. Well... I wana get this licence before the spring break gets over. Lets see how it goes...

Soon after getting the job done at TXDPS, we had our way to Walmart, where I got a memory stick for my digi-cam, skates, CD-pouch, and some food stuff. I was very happy for having got the inline-skates of my choice, which I have been searching for it since 2 weeks. I also got myself protective knee-caps and wrist/elbow bands to protect myself while learning to skate. Today morning, I tried skating on a flat surfact near my appartment, and I could get the nag of speeding up with greater balance in the first 15 minutes. But, I could not get the trick to apply brakes and slow down. May be in a day or two, I will try skating from my home to the univ... Its interesing !

0 Comments: