March 07, 2004

DALLAS AUTO SHOW

I've seen it many times on television... but for the first time, I've been to an International Auto show' 2004, which was held at 'Dallas Downtown Convention Center'. The cars are spectacular to watch at. One can find the representatives of all possible Motor companies in US, company catologs, brochures, posters, and a bit of hungama... I went with Rajesh anna's family and was also accompanied by friend Sathyajit. I did not miss out on any opportunity to have my hands on the steering and relax myself on the driver's seat of the best cars.

Well... I am just waiting for my turn to purchase one of those exorbitant cars that caught my eyes at the show. Ofcourse, Ferrari was the highlighted car of the show, and they maintained their high profile status by not allowing people even to get near it (only distant photo shots were allowed). There were many models of BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Maybach, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Infiniti, Porche,... I was most attracted by the one by Maybach whose cost is around 5 crore Indian Rupees. Its definitely not worth its money, but very attractive.

0 Comments: