November 24, 2003

WATCHING THE WHOLE NIGHT PASS BY !

I was awake the whole of last night to complete my project in AOS. It was just a night before the day of submission, when I realized that my project's architectural design was incorrect. So, I had to make changes to the design logic, and the corresponding code right away. I worked on the code that whole night. At 4:00 AM, I and my friend came out of our lab to feel the chilliness in the breeze outside. As I opened the door and placed my foot out of the building, a cold wind blew across my face, making me shiver for a second. Well.... it was refreshing, and then we returned to our lab.... and finally it was at 10:40 AM, when i got my desired results. Thank god... my efforts were not wasted.... Altogether, it was a damn good experience ...

0 Comments: