November 29, 2003

DOCUMENT IT !

Its a routine activity to document every stage of development while building a computer based application for a project. We document the progress to record the outcomes of the experimental trials during project development. Why not it be applied to LIFE. Living a lifestyle itself is an experimental project... why not document the progress? ? ? Ya ya ... I mean exactly what u r thinking of... Why not maintain a personal diary in which we record all our personal feelings clubbed with unspoken words from our inner voice. Its a nice fun when we browse through the writings later in course of time. Maintaining a paper-based diary is always a pain in mind. But now with the advent of blogsites, maintaining a personal weblog is very easy...

So, I thought of creating a personal blogsite (not to be made public) for my personal reference and also to document my unspoken feelings and thoughts. This is very much different from this blog site where I express my thought to the outside world. It will be a nice fun to browse through my writing when I feel bored. A lot can be recalled tooo...

0 Comments: