August 30, 2003

HOME SICKNESS

CHASED BY INSECURITY AND FEAR

The moment I shifted to my new apartment yesterday, I had a feeling of insecurity and a pinch of fear. In the afternoon, I attended a career seminar to learn about the effective job search strategies and then, I was sitting in front of the computer during the rest of the day. I was puzzled and lost . . . Just before sleep, I tried to figure out whats happening to me. Then, I thought this may be called "Home sickness". . . Thats what I guess~

NOW, CHARGED UP

Today morning - Wondering how to get rid of homesickness, I happened to browse through the articles in my own website and read the article "A Call to the Youth of India - Swami Vivekananda". This article charged me with boldness and courage, and gave the motivation to face the world, just on time when I needed it. . . You too can read the article at http://ktaneer.tripod.com/coolpersonalsite/id4.html .

0 Comments: