August 11, 2003

THE DREAM-LAND BEFORE MY EYES

I got my on-campus apartment reserved today and I was lucky enough to get it immediately without having to wait for it.

Soon after we (Rajesh anna, anni, Vineith and I) had our lunch, we went shopping and then to the grocery stores, pizza Hut and the famous Coffee shop in Dallas. They are no different than in Madras (Chennai). Just as I finished eating my last slice of pizza, I got a call from my friend Ajjit - a student in Texas A & M University.

Here in US (Dallas), the roads are too good to describe. The traffic is less and driving ought to be a pleasure. Everything is calm and lifestyle is so casual that I felt very nice about. Life at US is really a pleasure to feel and convenient to handle as a student… Don't know yet about the professional life here ~

0 Comments: