March 22, 2007

Most prominent NRI lie

I met tons of people who tell it out loud and clear that they will return to India after a few years of stay in a foreign country (US in most cases). I used to believe them honestly. But, later they would whisper into my ears that they have no such intentions of getting back to India.

Why lie about returning to India when he knows for sure thats not going to happen? As a result, nobody believes if someone honestly talks about his plans of getting back.

How about using ambiguous words like...
I don't know
Probably / Possibly
Maybe
I hope so
Lets see...

Huh! I don't understand why anyone would prefer to replace the above words with a blatant lie ("Yes") about returning to his mother country. I can agree that it makes more sense to lie in special circumstances. But, not always and forever...

Probably, thats the way they are... Frankness may not be their cup of tea. Hmm!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀PRETTY GIRL 台北酒店經紀人 ,禮服店 酒店兼差PRETTY GIRL酒店公關 酒店小姐 彩色爆米花酒店兼職,酒店工作 彩色爆米花酒店經紀, 酒店上班,酒店工作 PRETTY GIRL酒店喝酒酒店上班 彩色爆米花台北酒店酒店小姐 PRETTY GIRL酒店上班酒店打工PRETTY GIRL酒店打工酒店經紀 彩色爆米花