July 25, 2007

GTD works for me!

Ofcourse, I've been making TO-DO lists ever since I was a child. But not all lists are in one place. My ToDo list usually contains discrete items placed out of context, and poorly organized. The much hyped concept of GTD (Getting Things Done) is actually working well for me. Just out of curiosity, I was exploring the various GTD tools on the net... and soon I fell in love with the concept.

Its dead simple and to my surprise, it proved effective. GTD is just a minor tweak to the way we write ToDo lists. In this, a context, project, and an optional timeline can be associated with the tasks. This way, we can brain-dump all our tasks and focus on executing them.

Here are a few resources I found useful...
Massive GTD Resource List, 50 Essential GTD Resources.

I found the following tools impressive...
Offline: Next Action; Online: Tracks (Hosted), SimpleGTD

1 Comment:

Saagar said...

interesting concept i should say, more from a business point of view. How about building a simpler site for this :)