November 06, 2005

No Fluff Just Stuff


Last weekend (Nov 4-6), I attended a Java symposium named "No Fluff Just Stuff" along with many of my collegues in Intervoice. The talks were delivered by writers of popular books. They are great speakers both in terms of knowledge and communication skills. I am fortunate for having got this opportunity to interact with them.

I never realized that there are so many latest technologies related to Java that I have not even heard of. For instance, I learnt about aspect oriented programming, Java Metadata, Spring, Hybernate, JAAS, Java memory management, Java 5 concepts such as generics... The talk by Venkat subramanium is one of the best of the lot. I attended his session on Aspect programming, and managed to learn it before that session ended.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

This Week in Palestinian Blogs: More Violations of Human Rights and a Little Bit of Art
Middle East & North Africa , Palestine , Weblog While most news wire took the comments of the Iranian president Mahmud Ahmadinejad on Israel out of context , in peacepalestine , an article from Tehran Times ...
Nice job on the blog, I have one that you might be interested in, Radio Memories it is about old time radio, at ##OTR##