November 07, 2005

Kindled the FIRE

A deep thought kindled the fire in me at end of the 3-day symposium. At first I was admiring at those speakers for the amount of knowledge and the number of accomplishments they have had. I asked myself... Where am I heading towards? What am I doing for my career?[Nothing] Will my student life end after getting my MS degree?[Dont know]

After contemplating on it for a few days, I came up with answers. I should march towards a great career, and not a mere job. Till date, I've been gaining knowledge beyond my MS course-work, and have a couple of SUN certifications (SCJP, SCBCD) to my credit. But, I did not put effort to find where I would stand after 5-10 years down the lane.

I aspired to have atleast 1 book to my credit. Why don't I start researching on just 1 specialized topic of my interest (say Web-Services) including its past, all the present technologies associated with it, and its scope for future. In a period of time (close to 3 yrs), I will gain expertise and be a master of it. Then, it would be a right time for me to write a book on it.

Well... it all sounds too ambitious initially, but I believe that I can do it with proper planning and diligence. Lets wait and see...

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Friday Coffee Klatch
Well, another week has passed and on these slower days blogospherically-speaking, it is time to chat.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to georgia highway construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like georgia highway construction!

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀PRETTY GIRL 台北酒店經紀人 ,禮服店 酒店兼差PRETTY GIRL酒店公關 酒店小姐 彩色爆米花酒店兼職,酒店工作 彩色爆米花酒店經紀, 酒店上班,酒店工作 PRETTY GIRL酒店喝酒酒店上班 彩色爆米花台北酒店酒店小姐 PRETTY GIRL酒店上班酒店打工PRETTY GIRL酒店打工酒店經紀 彩色爆米花