October 28, 2005

A sensible B'day gift

I gave my sister a birthday present that would make her really laugh-out-loud every day (atleast for the next few months). Its a DVD set of "Everybody Loves Raymond - First & Second seasons". Believe me... It was a spontaneous idea that flashed in my mind while I was browsing amazon.com trying to kill time. Anyways, it turned out to be a great gift to my sis. She liked it very much, as she has not seen most of the episodes of this show (though she loved to watch it).

I mailed this one to India, and asked my mom to keep it hidden from my sis until her bday. Then, she gave this gift on behalf of me to my sis on her bday while I was on video chat with her...

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Sunday Quiz Break: Week of October 30
The weekly quiz has been updated to feature questions from the last week of entries in this Parenting Special Needs weblog.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to instant road repair on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like instant road repair!

. said...

酒店經紀PRETTY GIRL 台北酒店經紀人 ,禮服店 酒店兼差PRETTY GIRL酒店公關 酒店小姐 彩色爆米花酒店兼職,酒店工作 彩色爆米花酒店經紀, 酒店上班,酒店工作 PRETTY GIRL酒店喝酒酒店上班 彩色爆米花台北酒店酒店小姐 PRETTY GIRL酒店上班酒店打工PRETTY GIRL酒店打工酒店經紀 彩色爆米花