August 02, 2004

EASY TO USE TIME... BUT, HARD TO KILL TIME !

I was studying hard for last 15 days without a break starting from July 17th... preparing for the SCBCD exam. At the end of 15th day, I got pissed off with it, and decided to kill my time by doing nothing useful (i mean not studying...) for a day or two. Its during this period that I learnt how hard it is to while away time doing nothing. Hmmm! Just killing time without getting frustrated is the toughest job that one can do... Today, I am back to my usual routine and am intending to finish reading the book ('Head First EJB' for SCBCD exam) by end of the day. I have scheduled the next 20 days to revise the entire book atleast twice before I can take up the final big one (SCBCD exam) at Prometric Testing Centre in this month end.

0 Comments: