October 25, 2003

GREAT FUN ~

Yesterday, I had great fun celebrating the festival with friends, but sad on being away from my parents. Anyway, I called up my parents, grand parents, uncle, aunt and my cousins in India and wished them a fabulous festive time. I started the day by having my breakfast consisting of 1/2 dozen sweets and savories offered by the 'Internation Student Services' office in UTD.

I spent the rest of my time in the computer lab until 6:00 in the evening and then, my friends and I went to the nearby shopping area. It was here that we had a remarkable time with jokes and laughter for the next few hrs. It was 10:00 pm when we backed to our appartment and had dinner. We soon left to the open-floor dance event organized at the PUB in my university. It was nice fun .... When the event was over, we all went to the lab as usual. We had to quit the lab at 2:00 am, but we had a laughter-filled chat for 1 more hour in the open-air near the parking lot of UTD. I finally had my sleep at 4:00 in the morning. It was a nice experience...

0 Comments: