November 26, 2004

TIME FOR GREAT DEALS!

Yes ! It is the time for Discounts and Deals... Thanksgiving is here ! Usually, people get reminded of the turkey as Thanksgiving is appoaching. But for me, its nothing but gadgets and electronics. I spent nearly a complete day (Thanksgiving day) in browsing the sale papers. I was kinda excited about the deals... made a big list of items to be purchased on the next day. I also made a few online purchases to capitalize on the free-shipping offer.

Today is the 'Day after Thanksgiving' ! I got up early morning at around 5:30am... had some quick breakfast and rushed to nearby STAPLES store. Thanks to Pulkit (my friend) for having given me a ride in his car. We reached there 10 min before the store opened, and found a small line in front of the store... Huh ! It was freezingly cold... Here, I purchased a PDA (palm zire 31), mp3 player, SD card, and a few silly things.

Then, we visited TARGET that is just a few feet away from Staples. Few non-electronic goods such as a fleece tshirt, 3-piece-luggage-set, some food stuff and gift items were purchased here. I also bought a digital photo frame on my way back to home. However, I will soon be returning this one... its way too expensive for what it serves. I infact found a replacement for this.

As soon as I reached home, I spoke to Rajesh anna about the plans to visit BEST-BUY, COMPUSA, OFFICE-DEPOT, etc... Well~ I did not buy much from these stores though. By the way, I purchased 2 digital cameras online (2 nikon-3200, and 1 canon SD200). These cams are really cool ones... I have done survey on the camera reviews for more than 2 weeks to find the best of the lot.

0 Comments: