May 27, 2005

MY LAST DAY AT VIEWLOCITY

It's been a memorable experience for me to work as a developer intern for the last 4 months at Viewlocity. Today is my official last day here, as I've been offered to work as a co-op engineer in the R&D department of Intervoice starting from June 1, 2005.

I Posted a farewell message to all the employees of Viewlocity, and had taken photos with all my colleagues. I thanked every one of them for making me a good developer and a better team player. My team lead (Murali) took me for lunch as a token of appreciation of my work. Just before leaving the office, I met all of them in person to say good-bye. Its sad to depart from the company that offered me the first job in the industry... but I told myself that I need to keep moving to achieve my career goals.

0 Comments: