January 28, 2009

A special ring from a special person

Last week (Jan19 - Jan26) has been the most memorable week of my life. On Jan19, I discovered the love of my life, the one I always wanted to know ever since I was a teen. She's my mom's friend's daughter and lives just 10-min drive away from my house. Its funny how I did not get to meet her all these years.

On Jan20, I asked her out for a special dinner at a roof-top restaurant. Under the stars and a backlit blue light, I got down on my knee, proposed to her and asked her to marry me! You know wot... She said YES! It was a romantic evening and the most memorable of my life:)

The next day (Jan21), I got engaged to this lovely girl with the grace and blessing of my parents, relatives, friends and all our well-wishers. We exchanged our engagement rings in a conventional manner. Thats the moment when my status changed from "Still looking" to "Commited". Hmmm! Thinking of my new status, am happy and sad at the same time ;)

We went out together on all other days of the week and enjoyed our time in each other's company. You can find some of our photos on my orkut profile!

Also check out the countdown for my marriage :) Not many days left...

5 Comments:

Saagar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Saagar said...

Congrats Seshu, Nice pic :) When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. Good luck in your journey...

Seshu Karthick said...

Thanks dude... That is soo true. Am counting my days for the D-day and time is moving slow!

githa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

酒店經紀PRETTY GIRL 台北酒店經紀人 ,禮服店 酒店兼差PRETTY GIRL酒店公關 酒店小姐 彩色爆米花酒店兼職,酒店工作 彩色爆米花酒店經紀, 酒店上班,酒店工作 PRETTY GIRL酒店喝酒酒店上班 彩色爆米花台北酒店酒店小姐 PRETTY GIRL酒店上班酒店打工PRETTY GIRL酒店打工酒店經紀 彩色爆米花